I was tagged by Kristy of My Little Space , to do this 7 Link Challenge....how true..I find it challenging for I love every single recipe found on my blog....of over 784 posts and each post was done with so much passion in it. So to pick one for each topic is really heart wrenching....so many popular ones and so many that deserved attention yet not LOL! Okay, the biggest reason being , I have been pretty busy lately and also procrastinating all the year :p So it is time to do this before the year ends. My sincere apology to Kristy for taking such a long time to do this up :)
Let's reminisce some of my past posts that I think needs mentioning again :p
1) The Most Beautiful Post......"Ferrero Rocher White & Dark Chocolate Cake" . It was hard ...really hard to pick one from the 784 posts but I think this is the most beautiful cake I had baked for my birthday with those mouth-watering white and dark chocolate ! Yummy :)
2) The Most Popular Post......" Fruits de le mer Pasta In Papilotte " ...well, I guess I had many visitors for this particular post , so does this make it popular ? :p This dish is popular not just with friends and readers and my family love this sinful indulgence :) all those mouth watering seafood in the pasta and the aroma and flavor trapped in the papilotte....a wonderful one meal dish which I am sure will be popular with busy momsies or working people :)
3) The Most Controversial Post......for the time being I do not have one that has a debate over it yet :)
4) The Most Successful Post......" Salmon In A Jar " . After joining French Fridays With Dorie, I have mastered many new dishes with a touch of french style cooking and have succeeded in making my first cured salmon chunks ! And I have make many friends from all parts the world. Cooking together the same dish on a Friday makes it fun and challenging besides the exchanging of reviews on the dish. Sharing the same passion for a particular dish by Dorie Greenspan :) A link to many food bloggers around the world !
5) The Post That Did Not Get The Attention It Deserved..... " Apple Pannenkoek " . This is a light meal that is healthy and that I think many would love it but it did not catch much attention though. For me , this is the most easy to whip up meal for the day...for breakfast , for supper or even for snack in between meals. Easy digestable and tasty and I would like to bring to your attention once again so that you may like it too and make this for your family for their breakfast or serve this for a light brunch :)
7) The Most Helpful Post......" Homemade Kimchi " . I realised that knowing how to my own Kimchi is an added plus point in my whole cooking experience. I love kimchi and being able to make my own and sharing and teaching others how to make this korean kimchi a blessing. I sincerely wish this kimchi post is helpful to those who wants to make their own homemade kimchi... I know Lena of Her Frozen Wings had made some herself after reading my Kimchi post :p
Thank you Kristy for giving me this opportunity to reminisce on
all my old posts and once again being able to share with my readers and
friends on these few worth mentioning posts
and thank you, my readers for walking down memory lane
together with me :)))
Have a nice weekend !
* * *