I just came to know that apricot kernels are good for health. Apricot seeds can be consumed raw or ground into a powder. It can be added to soups, vegetables, curries , fruit juice or cereal. Apricot Kernels can be roasted for the oil and is used in salad dressings, cooking and facial lotions. We can get best apricot kernels from this website. I have listed below some of the benefits of apricot kernels.
Apricot Kernels Benefits:-
1. Skin Scrub - Gives a glowing complexion and renewed radiance.
2. Cancer - It contains Vitamin B17 that helps prevent cancer. Apricot seed oil helps to kill cancer cells as bone cancer, skin cancer and cervical cancer.
3. Blood Pressure - Vitamin B17 helps maintain blood pressure and also lowers high blood pressure.
4. Arthritis - It helps to reduce arthritis symptoms and soothes and relief pain.
5. Colds and Flu - Helps maintain the immune system and strengthens the body's ability to fight infections such as colds and flu.
6. Cooking - Apricot seed oil is used for cooking and flavouring of traditional Italian liquor and can also be used as salad oil that has many health benefits.
7. Nourishes - Natural apricot seed oil contains gamma linoleic acid that is useful to firm and tone your skin. This also contains Vitamin A and E to soothe and slow down the aging process. It has nourising properties and an anti-inflammatory effect to soothe eczema.
8. Cosmetics - Apricot seed oil contains high fatty acids, Vitamin E and A which is used to moisturize nourish dry and mature skin. This oil is used in cosmetics like soaps, creams and skin lotions. And the oil gets absorbed into the skin easily without leaving any oily residue. This oil is used for massage and as a sunbathing oil. And this oil is use as a base with other aromatherapy oils.
9. Hair Health - Used with other oils like Amla , coconut and olive to cure dry and flaky scalp. Helps restore shine to hair.
10. Moisturizer - Used as a moisturizer for dry areas such as elbows, knees, feet and hands. Make the skin extra soft and smooth.
11. Night Oil - Mix it with any other essential oil that suits you and massage gently on skin. It helps moisturize dry skin.
Enjoy reading !