Boy,was I not thrilled to bits when Tracie of Bitter Sweet Flavor left a comment on my blog that she had given me a gift and asked me to pick up from her blog.... I am so HAPPY to receive it and thank you so much Tracie for this award .
There are a few very important things to do in order to accept the award:
1. Thank and link the person who sent the award.
2. Pass on the award to 15 bloggers.
3. Contact said blogs to let them know they've won
4. State 7 things about yourself.
7 things about Elin
1. She gets easily worked up by minor things...a very sensitive person in a good way * sensitive to people's feeling :p
2. She is easily sold when she set her eyes on beautiful food photos in cookbooks - her weakness.
3. She loves all kind of cutlery and cookware... she can easily stay inside a crockery store :p
4. She loves watching Korean and HK dramas...can get emo while watching a sad drama.
5. She bakes and share out her goodies...it brings great JOY to her.
6. She believes in giving to deserving charitiy organizations...helping the poor.
7. She trusts God in taking control of her life and family...accept whatever outcome with grace and thanksgiving :))
I am now sharing this award with 15 blogger friends.
1. Cheah of No-Frills Recipe
2. Angie of Angie's Recipe
3. Kristy of My Little Space
4. Miranda of My Food and Life Encounters
5. Mary Moh of Keep Learning Keep Smiling
6. Reese of ReeseKitchen
7. Bee Bee of Honey Bee Sweets
8. HHB of Happy Home Baking
9. Joslyn of A Nyonya's Kitchen
10. Gertrude of My Kitchen's Snippets
11. Little Inbox of Eating Pleasure
12. Zurin of Cherry On A Cake
13. Grace of Kitchen Corner
14. Piggy of Piggy's Cooking Journal
15 CC of Cookin' Canuck
Thanks Tracie for this beautiful award :)
* * *